Compare IronRuby with C#, Smile And Learn As Well.
I know, Ruby languages always fascinated you with many of its great features and Rails always added, lots of smile to it.
Its time to smile more with IronRuby, for various reasons
- IronRuby lets you work with IronRuby on Rails | Merb | Etc.
- IronRuby lets you work with Asp.Net web forms.
- IronRuby lets you work, with Asp.Net MVC
- IronRuby lets you work with .Net Platform, helping you to access huge library and services, already available to .Net developers currently.
- IronRuby lets you work with C#, and Vb.Net with its DLR.
- IronRuby lets you work with SilverLight as well
- IronRuby keeps you away from lots of curly braces and lengthy code.
- IronRuby lets you use your Ruby Langauge, with best of both the worlds.
Since the Binary codes have been made available today, working with IronRuby ( Alpha ) is not a big problem anymore. All you have do is get a clear understanding how the .Net languages work.
A Helping Step by Justin Etheredge of ” CodeThinked “
CodeThinked, has already taken a fast approach in that direction to help you, with a detailed Blog series comparing C# and teaching IronRuby from Scratch. Your existing Ruby knowledge will take you far ahead.
IronRuby version 1.0 is likely to ship by December 2008 or Early 2009, meantime this tutorials will keep you well prepared.
Here’s a series of tutorials, that will gear up your IronRuby Speed.
This is not the end of Tutorials. Please keep an eye focussed at CodeThinked to stay in touch with new tutorials.
Hope this information helps